Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tony's Introduction

Hi, all. I'm Tony Ellis, NACS Director of Education. I work with the General Merchandise Committee and have a passion for retail. I'm going to serve as both a contributor to and administrator of The Retail Muse.

I tend to be a 50,000-foot kind of thinker. So many of my posts will likely be about trends and issues that are emerging in general retail. I'll try to always make that "college store connection," but feel free to post your comments to help make those connnections, as well.

My retail experience includes front-line and management in a general apparel store (think Gap, Old Navy, Express), bookstores, and several specialty retailers. I look forward to using this new medium to explore general merchandise in collegiate retail.

Tony Ellis, CAE
NACS Director of Education

No comments: