Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Whole New Mind...Again

I was recently at a conference and heard Dan Pink give a keynote presentation.

You might remember Dan Pink and the presentation he gave at CAMEX a few years ago based on his book A Whole New Mind and the transition from the Information Age to the Conceptual Age.

My recent opportunity to hear Dan was my third. His message on the importance of design, the impact of "story", and the preeminence of "right brain" abilities going forward resonated as clearly for me now as they did when I first heard him in 2004.

With that revelation, I decided to post about Dan and his wonderful book. To ask you, "Have you read it?"

-- If not, you should.
-- If you have, read it again.

Dan's points, examples, and recommendations are as poignant for retailers as for any others.

Great book. Great message.

Tony Ellis, CAE
tellis@nacs.org

No comments: