CAMEX 2009 comes to a close today and there were many highs throughout the week.
- Attendance was good--despite the economy. That meant plenty of networking and sharing of ideas.
- The buzz on education was that it exceeded all expectations! Handouts and presentations from select sessions will be available on www.camex.org in a few weeks. Watch the CM newsletter for the announcement.
- Audio recordings of the sessions are available for purchase through the new CAMEX TO GO program. You may order online at by visiting the CAMEX TO GO site.
- Complete CAMEX coverage (content highlights, awards, and more) will be covered in the CM newsletter over the next several months.
- The Trade Show was vibrant this year with exciting new things in clothing, as well as new offerings in gifts, technology/accessories, and more. Continue to check out the Trade Show exhibitors online at http://www.camex.org/directoryfloorplan.asp
Thanks to everyone that attended for a great CAMEX experience this year. We hope to see you in Orlando, March 12-16, for CAMEX 2010!
--The Retail Muse