Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Are You Reading What Matters?

Reading over a recent National Retail Federation (NRF) e-newsletter, I noticed a reminder that "retailers get a free subscription to NRF's magazine, Stores.

This made me wonder...of all the campus store folks that I've told that they should be reading this magazine, I wonder how many know that you DON'T have to be a member of NRF to receive a FREE subscription if you are a retailer?

So, what are you waiting for? Go to http://www.stores.org/Subscriptions_new/STORES.asp to find out more. Shameless plug? If I worked for NRF maybe. As it stands, I'm just a fan of their magazine and it content and an advocate for campus stores to follow mainstream retailing a bit more closely.

Happy Wednesday!

Tony Ellis, CAE
tellis@nacs.org

1 comment:

Darrell said...

Thanks for the tip, Tony!